Tygart is currently seeking a Data Scientist SME
to support a Department of Justice (DOJ) component. This is an onsite position in Clarksburg, WV and requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret security clearance.
The Data Scientist shall provide expertise in performance management, specifically in the identification and monitoring of performance measures throughout all levels of an Agile organization.
- Provide expertise in performance management, specifically in the identification and monitoring of performance measures throughout all levels of an Agile organization.
- Provide expertise in the analysis and visualization of organizational data that can inform CJIS Division stakeholders to make actionable business decisions.
- Possess a current Top Secret security clearance.
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent related experience.
- At least twelve (12) years of experience with data analysis and development of data sets for functional and performance analytics.
- Experience in analyzing data via various methods to gain insights into performance.
- Experience with the development and maintenance of visual dashboards.
- Experience with Microsoft (MS) SharePoint development, MS Visual Basic and MS Power BI.
- Experience in the use and administration of Issue and Project Tracking tools such Atlassian Jira, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience turning data into value for IT solutions.
- Experience creating data visualizations to communicate IT findings which enhance business functions.
- Must have superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills.