Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When you’re an ambitious professional you want to work with the best. Milan is currently the premier laser hair removal provider throughout the Midwest with plans to rapidly expand throughout the nation.
Because it’s fun and progressive. We’re not like other companies where you’re just a number. We are seeking independent thinkers who can add true value to our team.
Because, benefits. Milan will take care of you with paid vacation, 401k, full health, dental and vision. Oh and free laser hair removal. You won’t find that at other corporate gigs.
Because, growing is good. We’re always expanding, improving and looking for people ready for a challenge. Our team members learn the business from the inside-out and as our business grows, the opportunities abound.
About The Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Milan Laser team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven forecasts and influential insights. This individual will lead a wide range of activities in support of business decisions and management reporting. This position will contribute to highly influential and impactful decision making and will report to the Vice President of Finance.
We are looking for someone who has strong attention to detail and a passion for data quality. The candidate will have a natural curiosity to dig into data, ask questions, and create meaningful and reliable insights. The candidate should be comfortable collecting and interpreting data and giving recommendations to management based on the analysis. The candidate should be proactive and passionate about being a part of a high-growth team.
- Apply common statistical methods, data modeling, and predictive analysis to answer strategic questions for the business
- Provide actionable insights to the business through data analytics and synthesize results into succinct presentations that aid senior management in decision making
- Perform special assignments, research projects, simulation, and modeling to assist with future planning
- Utilize SQL/Python/R or other relevant statistical tools for data mining and predictive analytics
- Support our strategic and financial planning processes, the annual plan, and quarterly financial forecasts as well as the underlying financial planning models, systems, and tools
- Be part of a great team, but capable of operating independently - managing relationships, deliverables and expectations with your business partners
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, or related quantitative discipline
- Applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Strong storytelling: distill interesting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling, concise data story
- Experience with business intelligence and/or statistical modeling software (Power BI / RStudio)
- R/Python programming experience is a plus
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance with in 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- Paid holidays
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
- Employees and their spouse or legal partner receive free laser hair removal services
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer