The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) provides services in AI technologies to Bosch’s business units and plants. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc. BCAI currently has offices in Bengaluru, Stuttgart and Silicon valley.
For more info, Please visit: https://www.bosch-ai.com
The Corporate Research division of Robert Bosch GmbH has over 1300 people worldwide, who specialize in delivering the next generation breakthroughs in technology. Some of the areas of research include software intensive systems, artificial intelligence, robotics, computer vision, human computer interaction, energy, materials, production technology and software engineering. This research is the foundation for Bosch’s innovations that pave the way for the technologies of tomorrow that will shape our lives. We collaborate with top researchers at leading research institutes and universities all over the world in order to retain our competitiveness. We rely on our global network of Bosch research locations in Germany, USA, India, Singapore, China, Japan and Russia to achieve this goal.
Take a look at Bosch Research: www.bosch.com/research
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
RBEI has over 18000 associates; RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. RBEI focal industries: Automotive industry, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
Bosch is at the forefront of innovation in the connected world and is impacting millions of lives every day through its products in mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and smart building sectors. We rely on data for every aspect of our product lifecycle and operations and we collect a lot of it every day. Our team is responsible for enabling a wide variety of Bosch product teams to make use of advancements in AI through centralized services that involve streaming data from connected services to building and deploying state-of-art AI solutions. You will be part of a global team to make this happen!
We are looking for a talented professional who is passionate about building fault-tolerant data services, analytics tools and AI solutions targeted towards cutting-edge applications. Your work will be used by hundreds of Bosch engineers and will have global impact by improving the quality and value of Bosch products.
- Working with stake holders from different business units in Bosch to identify the business opportunities for leveraging the data to drive business solutions.
- Must have good knowledge of advanced statistical methods (automotive or manufacturing domain will be an added advantage). Mine and analyze data, applying statistical methods as necessary, discover the hidden patterns and viewing experiences to identify critical data insights.
- Experience in creating statistical models and/or optimization frameworks for improving processes/products/profits
- Proactively develop new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of product.
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement.
- Develop customized Data models and algorithms for the customer data so that they are suited 100% to the specific requirements
- Partner closely with product and engineering leaders throughout the lifecycle of project. Ensure that necessary data is captured; analytic needs are well-defined up front and coordinate the analytic needs.
- Should have independently handled a project technically and provide directions to the other Team Members.
- Should possess working knowledge of visualization concepts along with any one of the software like Tableau, PowerBI
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
- Technical directions to junior in team, like to sort the respective task for responsible team members, mentoring them technically etc.
- Expertise in cutting edge technologies in applied deep learning, Machine learning and AI in one or more of the following fields
- Manufacturing analytics : Root cause analysis, scrap reduction, cycle time reduction, warranty analytics
- Supply chain analytics: Inventory control, demand forecasting
- Sales Domain : Recommendation systems, Customer Segmentation, Price Elasticity
- Computer Vision
- Strong expertise with one of the following coding languages;
- Work experience in preparing data which includes preprocessing, feature selection, imputation, cleansing, transformation using R/ Python
- Work experience in data exploration techniques, such as, mean-variance, k-means, nearest-neighbor, outlier techniques, and correlate anomalous sequences of events.
- Proven track record and experience with machine learning algorithms such as
- Multivariate Regression, classification models, clustering algorithms, support vector machine, decision tree, random forest, neural network etc.
- DOE, Forecasting, Segmentation, Uncertainty Analysis etc.
- Work experience in development of API, Web applications using Flask/Django will be an added advantage.
- Deployment experience with Docker and CI & CD will be an added advantage.