Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
We are looking for a methodical, organized and solutions-driven Data Analyst to join the centralized Business Operations team. This role will be a part of the the data analytics function and support daily operations and key company initiatives by leveraging our cloud-based data warehouse. They will be working closely with different divisions to create, maintain, and debug operational reports and analytics. The ideal candidate will be a natural collaborator and problem solver who possesses a high intellectual curiosity and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This role will report to the Senior Data Analyst, within the Business Operations department.
- Create, maintenance, and debug queries used in reporting layer, and Tableau dashboards
- Perform ad hoc queries to deliver different datasets to stakeholders
- Investigating complex issues and solve problems across systems, processes, and departments
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents/systems
- Assisting with company triage support related to any dashboards/reports/analysis provided
- Providing both ad hoc and recurring analysis to different stakeholders as requested
- Collaborating with various departments to fulfill reporting needs.
- Communicate analytical findings in verbal and written formats to a diverse group of stakeholders with varying degrees of technical expertise
- 1 year Experience with SQL (extracting queries, understands difference between joins, tables/views/joins) and can create fundamental scripts.
- Experience with BI reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker) a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, able to deal with ambiguity and problem-solve independently, as well as have a strong curiosity and passion to seek opportunities for automation and improved reliability
- Highly motivated, self-starter, organized, independent with an ability to effectively manage through change and prioritize efforts
- Strong aptitude for technology and the interest and drive to continually expand your technical skill set
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously transparently as well as effectively collaborate across teams and to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work in an ever-changing environment, ability to connect the dots and make decisions on your own feet
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to take an independent stance when interfacing with cross functional stakeholders, while maintaining their respect and confidence
Perks & Benefits:
- $70,000 - $90,000 annual salary + bonus determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant - Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees.
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid parental leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.