A career without limits
As the nation’s flag carrier, we take great pride in connecting Britain with the world and the world with Britain.
It’s something we’ve been doing for over 100 years, ever since we launched the world’s first international scheduled air service between London and Paris.
This originality has been in our blood since day one. It’s the spirit we share with the people that fly with us, our partners, and our colleagues.
So, whether you are a reassuring voice on the end of a phone, a smile at the door, under a wing keeping the turbines spinning or landing us gently in far-flung places, a job at British Airways is yours to make.
We know great things can happen when you’re inspired to think big and bring your ambition to work every day, which is why, at British Airways the sky is never the limit.The Role
Are you a forward-thinking Data Science Product Lead? Join us in reshaping British Airways' operational performance with pioneering digital tools. This pivotal role in the Operations Decision Support team empowers you to innovate, set new standards for excellence, and inspire change.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Bring To British Airways
- Drive the strategy, development, and implementation of digital tools for operational optimization.
- Collaborate with the Head of Data & Analytics, cross-functional teams, and collaborators to shape product strategy.
- Lead a skilled Integrated Ops product team, ensuring alignment with customer needs.
- Tackle complex data science challenges, guiding a diverse cross-functional team.
- Prioritize and shape the team backlog for focused execution.
- Develop and enhance digital tools to support the operational vision.
- Manage customer relationships to ensure effective collaboration.
- Transform strategic objectives into actionable road-maps.
- Proficiency in Python and cloud environments.
- Results-driven attitude with a focus on successful delivery.
- Advanced analytical skills in data science and analytics techniques.
- Proficient in stakeholder engagement and management.
- Strong team leadership and collaboration abilities.
What We Offer
- Data Science related degree.
- Proven track record of delivering cutting-edge projects.
- Expertise in machine learning techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of airline operations.
We believe that all the people who work with us should feel valued for the part they play. It’s one of the reasons our rewards go far beyond a competitive salary.
From the day you join us, you’ll get access to brilliant staff travel benefits including unlimited basic and premium standby tickets on British Airways flights. You’ll also receive up to 30 discounted ‘Hotline’ airfares per year for yourself, friends, and family.
At British Airways you’ll have the chance to take on new challenges and move forward in a way that feels right for you. We encourage all those who work for us to consider opportunities right across our business to help you develop and progress.
We never stand still, and we don’t expect our people to either.Inclusion & Diversity
At British Airways we all have a part to play in creating an inclusive place to work. Diverse representation among our people is really important to us and we recognise that all our colleagues are uniquely different and bring their own originality, creativity and identity to work.
Inclusion and diversity is a key driver of innovation and we’re committed to creating a culture where everyone feels that they can be themselves. We’re looking for people from all backgrounds and cultures to join us and be a part of our journey to become a Better BA as we continue to connect Britain with the world and the world with Britain.