Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone’s best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.
Milestone Technologies is looking for a data analyst to support data-driven decision making on the team. The successful candidate must have experience in data analysis, ability to think analytically, and have the skills to optimize our delivery process. The data analyst must be proactive, results-driven, and detail-oriented; the candidate must thrive in a team environment and be able to work independently.
How You Will Make An Impact:
Obtain a thorough understanding of data sources and collection methods
- Work with cross-functional partners to troubleshoot data source issues
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported; Ad hoc analysis
- Complete requests related to dashboard and tooling maintenance with minimal oversight
- Support development and launch of tooling projects
- Collaborate effectively with other team members and XFN partners
- Assist with other projects and supporting activities as required
What You Will Need To Succeed:
Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 3 years of data analysis experience required
- A minimum of 3 years of Tableau development experience required
- Experience in at least one scripting language required (R or Python)
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent partnership and communication skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
At Milestone we strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and work with, where we all feel empowered to bring our full, authentic selves to work. We know creating a diverse and inclusive culture that champions equity and belonging is not only the right thing to do for our employees but is also critical to our continued success.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
We welcome the unique background, culture, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression and perspectives you can bring to our global community. Our recruitment team is looking forward to meeting you.
This position may be assigned to a client that requires all individuals on-site to have the COVID-19 vaccination. The individual must be fully vaccinated before starting work at such a client site.
Job description is subject to change.