Summary of Position:
Through its market-leading financial management solution, VisitPay, an R1 company is using software, data, and analytics to help hospitals engage with their patients to proactively manage their healthcare expenses. We are seeking an Implementation Data Analyst to join our Implementation Team. The Implementation Data Analyst is a curious and driven problem solver with high attention to detail. She or he works hard and is willing to put in the extra effort required to drive the success of a growth company, while also enjoying the flexible, casual environment we afford.
- Analyze client data sets to determine appropriate file ingestion specifications for various healthcare revenue cycle billing systems.
- Work closely with client technical resources to test inbound and outbound data sets, end-to-end, ensuring successful information flow between systems in support of daily operations.
- Collaborate across multiple cross-functional teams including Client Success, Product, Software Development, and end users.
Competencies for success:
- Is intellectually curious AND action oriented; interested in academic problems but driven by results
- Able to communicate complex data and schematics in simple to understand terms
- Prefers a collaborative environment and is comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to understand and work in a complex data environment
- 2-3 year experience working with large, complex data sets, and SQL, or experience with Epic, Cerner or similar healthcare billing systems
- Degree or background in Data Analytics, Data Structure, enterprise systems, mathematics, or similar fields
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle or financial services industry experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with Atlassian software suite a plus
- This position is based in our Boise, ID office or remote.
VisitPay is an R1 company that works closely with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with a much improved and friendly billing experience.
With R1, VisitPay offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, inclusive culture and commitment to a work-life balance with a team that strives to deliver outstanding results.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
R1 RCM Inc. (“the Company”) is dedicated to the fundamentals of equal employment opportunity. The Company’s employment practices , including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company is dedicated to providing a workplace free from harassment based on any of the foregoing protected categories.
If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at 312-496-7709 for assistance.
To learn more, visit: R1RCM.com