Negative Vetting 1 Required Prior To Commencement
Starting November 2023 for initial 8 month role
$120 - $150 per hour inc super
Fishermans Bend VICTORIA
WHY CHOOSE EFFECTIVE PEOPLE?
- We pay fortnightly with in-house payroll
- Salary packaging & bank your hours
- Novated leasing, corporate discounts & security clearance sponsorship
Our Federal Government
client is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer
with an NV1 clearance
to join their Victorian office
About The Job
The Machine Learning Engineers will work in the design and development of
machine learning and deep learning systems, running machine learning tests and experiments while developing and implementing appropriate ML algorithms.This Will Encompass
THE SUCCESFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Study and transformation of data science prototypes;
- Design of machine learning systems;
- Development of machine learning applications according to requirements;
- Selection of appropriate datasets and data representation methods;
- Performance of statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results;
- Executing train and retrain systems as necessary; and
- Extend existing internal libraries and frameworks
Interested? Hit that Apply button! To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, call Alex on 0499 163 831 or Effective People on 1300 946 471
- Experience in software development & machine learning.
- Experience in the use of machine learning methods on multi-GPU platforms.
- Extensive Linux knowledge
- Experience in the use and development of machine learning methods at scale within standalone or multi-GPU and multi-node configurations.
- Experience in MLOps and ModelOps software and associated engineering practices.
- Experience with best practice development methodologies and practices such as Agile, DevOps, and Configuration-As-Code.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms as applicable to the ML context.
- Ability to write code in Python, Java or R.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikitlearn).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please note submissions for this role close 06/10/2023.
Our advertisements remain active for one month, regardless of whether the position is filled earlier. In the event that this role is no longer available, we still encourage you to submit your resume to register your interest for future roles.
Furthermore, submitting your resume offers the added advantage of being considered for positions that we may fill without public advertising.