C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI has an opening for a Data Engineer/Senior Data Engineer
. In this post-sales, customer-facing position, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain data models, integrations, and pipelines for Enterprise AI Applications using the C3 AI Suite. The C3 AI product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. This role is very hands-on and requires a structured mindset and solid implementation skills.
Qualified candidates will have a solid knowledge of integration architecture and best-practice distributed data processing concepts.This role requires US Citizenship. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
- Engage directly with customers to participate in the design and development of data integration and architecture solution according to functional and performance requirements
- Develop complex data integrations and pipelines on high volume, high-frequency datasets to enable AI Application workflows (feature engineering, training, inference, alerting)
- Participate in the development of documentation, technical procedures, and user support guides
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and unit testing of integration solutions
- Support, monitor, and execute production application jobs and processes
Eligible candidates for this position are US citizens who possess an engineering degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience (4+ for Senior Data Engineer) with system/data integration, development, or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software
- Extensive hands-on experience with data integration/EAI technologies (File, API, Queues, Streams), ETL Tools, and building custom data pipelines
- Familiarity with version control/SCM is a must (experience with GIT is a plus)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (any vendor)
- Solid understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability, judgment, and problem solving techniques
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Expertise in Postgres and Cassandra
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, and Cloud Databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift)
- Experience implementing and supporting DataOps in a highly available, mission-critical environment
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience with SaaS and business intelligence or advanced analytics implementations
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.