This role requires a professional who can bridge the gap between business requirements and cutting-edge AI solutions. The ideal candidate should possess deep technical expertise to understand business needs, select the appropriate AI technologies and infrastructure, and deliver tailored solutions based on specific use cases.
The AI Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing AI solutions and systems. They will be experts in machine learning, neural networks, natural language processing, computer vision, and other AI-related technologies. The AI Engineer will work closely with other team members to create and manage the AI development process and overall infrastructure of a product. They will conduct statistical analysis and interpret the results to guide an organization’s decision-making process.
The AI Engineer will also automate important infrastructure for the data science team and develop infrastructures for data transformation and ingestion. They will build AI models that make predictions based on large quantities of data and explain the usefulness of the AI models they create to a wide range of individuals within the organization, including collaborators and product managers. The AI Engineer will transform the machine learning models into APIs to interact with other applications.Roles and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions:
- Meet with clients to understand their current business processes and needs to provide consulting services and direction on how to build or grow their current data strategy.
- Work with HBS Sales Solutions consultants to identify and grow opportunities within HBS client environments.
- Designing, developing, and implementing AI solutions and systems.
- Possessing expertise in machine learning, neural networks, natural language processing, computer vision, and other AI-related technologies.
- Selecting the appropriate AI technologies and infrastructure to meet business needs.
- Working closely with other team members to create and manage the AI development process and overall infrastructure of a product.
- Conducting statistical analysis and interpreting the results to guide an organization’s decision-making process.
- Automating important infrastructure for the data science team and developing infrastructures for data transformation and ingestion.
- Building AI models that make predictions based on large quantities of data and explaining the usefulness of the AI models they create to a wide range of individuals within the organization, including collaborators and product managers.
- Transforming the machine learning models into APIs to interact with other applications.
- Ability to work independently or as a team on project-based solutions for clients.
- Work with team mates to continue to grow and mature data services and delivery options for HBS clients.
- Based on experience, one may mentor other engineers in developing scalable, secure, high-performance BI and Data solutions.
- Minimum of 1,238 hours billed per fiscal year prorated based on start date. These charge hour requirements will be balanced against professional development and on the job training.
- Accuracy – Ability to produce high quality work deliverables leveraging industry best practices.
- Communication – strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex information in an understandable manner.
- Leadership – Ability to motivate and guide others to ensure performance is an accordance with clear expectations and goals.
- Learning – Ability to quickly learn new technologies to deliver solutions.
- Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively conduct formal and informal presentations in both small and large group settings within all levels of a company.
- Problem Solving - Problem solving skills looks at the ability of the individual to recognize courses of action which can be taken to handle problems or potential problems and applying contingency plans to solve those problems. This competency asks the question “How effectively can you think through an issue and develop a solution to a problem?”
- Project Management – Ability to demonstrate an understanding of process engineering, planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling work tasks.
- Time Management – Ability to effectively utilize available time for managing multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years in technology related role
- Cloud and Hybrid Experience
- Programming and Processing experience in Python or C#
- Programming experience using and creating APIs
- Azure Portal / Admin Experience
- Working knowledge of machine learning concepts, algorithms, and frameworks
- Working knowledge of system design, development, and deployment
- Experience in DevOps, JIRA, or similar
- Expertise in Professional Services or similar client facing roles
Required Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- IoT Devices
- Working knowledge of Azure Functions from design to deployment
- Container Development and Deployment
- Working knowledge of Virtual Machine creation, administration, and control
- Experience with needs analysis, software evaluation and selection, customization, and implementation
- Experience in multiple industry (Education, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing) verticals
- Bachelor’s degree in business or I.T. related discipline accepted
Equal Opportunity Employer - Including Disabled and Veterans