I am looking to help build out a team of ML Engineers who are experts in Computer Vision for an AgriTech Start up
This AgriTech startup is seeking a highly motivated Computer Vision Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in computer vision, machine learning, and robotics. The company looks to expand as it goes through its 2nd phase of funding and expand its current business strategy. It will apply CV techniques with robotics within the crop fields.
- Develop and implement computer vision algorithms for precision agriculture applications
- Work with our team of engineers to integrate computer vision into robotic systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve problems related to image processing and analysis
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in computer vision and machine learning
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Strong experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience with robotic systems is a plus
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++, or other programming languages
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or OpenCV
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
They offer a competitive salary of up to £70,000, benefits, and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in the rapidly growing AgriTech industry. If you are passionate about computer vision and want to make a difference in the world, we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV below.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates