This is a remote position. Job Title:
Entry level Data Scientist Engineer Employment Type:
$54,000 - $58,000 per annum Experience Required:
Minimum 1 year of project experience How to Apply: visit hiremefast.net
to learn more & apply with your resume and cover letter there on the website.About us:
HireMeFast is a leading staffing and recruitment agency specializing in connecting businesses with top-tier talent across various industries. Our mission is to bridge the gap between exceptional candidates and organizations needing their skills, expertise, and unique qualities. Our team of experienced and dedicated recruitment specialists utilizes innovative sourcing strategies, and a vast network to identify and attract top talent. We conduct comprehensive procedures to ensure that only the most qualified candidates are presented to our clients.Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of R or Python for data analysis and modeling.
- Proficiency in statistical programs such as R, SAS, MATLAB, or Python.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets (VBA) and database applications (Access, Oracle, SQL, or equivalent technology).
- Ability to learn new methods quickly and work under deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Why HireMeFast LLC?
- Knowledge of actuarial concepts and life, health, and/or annuity products.
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques such as GLM, Decision Trees, Time Series, Regression, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft DeployR.
- Exposure to insurance risk analysis.
- Basic experience in computational finance, econometrics, statistics, and math.
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA.
- Familiarity with R or Python for predictive modeling
At HireMeFast, we understand that finding the right individuals to join your team is crucial for success and growth of your organization. We are committed to streamlining the hiring process for our clients, ensuring they have access to a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates who are a perfect fit for their specific needs.