Quality isn't just a goal. It's the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where 'every company is now a software company' is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. That's why it's our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed – especially when it's needed most. And we're looking for people to join us.
SmartBear looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline developer and data wrangler.
As a Data Engineer you will play a critical role in our enhancing the company's data culture. The position involves building and expanding data pipelines into Snowflake. They will work with various spaces in AWS ranging from S3 Buckets to creating Lambdas. The ideal candidate has a can-try attitude and a high aptitude for learning. The position sits within the Information Systems Department under the Analytics team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work various data sources (Salesforce, Netsuite, etc)
- Building and maintain ETL process in Boomi
- Maintain ELT pipes in AppFlow and FiveTran
- Create views and tables in Snowflake
- Troubleshoot data pipe issues
- Test, debug, and maintain production quality code
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced SQL knowledge required
- 1+ years of experience working with cloud data warehouses
- 1+ years of experience building Boomi process
- Experience working with unstructured data, semi-structured data and relational databases
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously that involve key stakeholders across the organization
- Team player with solid communication skills
- Familiarity working with APIs
- 2-5 years of experience in similar position
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive and able to prioritize multiple projects involving various stakeholders by meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates.
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it's TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they're easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We're used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you're going, we'll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.