Pay Plan Title: Supervisor I
Working Title: QM Data Analyst Supervisor
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Salary Range: $57,500 - $65,000
Office Location: Remote in NC, office locations in Ahoskie, Camden, Greenville, Jacksonville, Wilmington and Whiteville, NC
Make an Impact
Trillium Health Resources is a local governmental agency (LME/MCO) in North Carolina that manages serious mental health, substance use, and intellectual/developmental disability services. Serving in 28 counties, we help individuals and their families strengthen well-being and build foundations for a healthy life.
Join our team as we empower others to live their best lives by providing access to quality healthcare. We offer a challenging, engaging work environment where staff take home more than a paycheck. Every day, we see the results of our dedication – in the smiles of children on our accessible playgrounds and in the pride on the face of an adult cooking a meal for the first time. Working at Trillium Health Resources is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to make a direct impact on the communities we serve.
At Trillium, we know that empowering others begins with supporting and developing our team. That’s why we offer competitive benefits and work-from-home flexibility so that our employees thrive outside of the office. We’re also committed to building a diverse, inclusive culture where all employees have the potential to grow professionally and personally.
What We’re Looking For
Trillium's Quality Management (QM) department is responsible for assuring compliance with contractual obligations and national accreditations, reporting on key metrics, and other external/internal reporting needs. We are looking for a new Data Analyst Supervisor to join our QM Team. This position is responsible for the oversight and supervision of the necessary activities and steps to complete these assignments. They work interactively with data analysts in Information Technology to ensure Trillium meets goals for specific measures to submit to the state.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of data collection, analysis, reporting and use of databases. Along with current reports, Trillium will soon add metrics for physical health and pharmacy data to our QM processes. It's an exciting, dynamic time to join a team dedicated to tracking health and well-being in our state. Apply today!
On a typical day, you might:
- Perform tasks and supervise staff; completing the same tasks as the data analysts that are supervised.
- Be responsible for the management of the development of analytical reports on populations, disabilities, and cultural factors. Development also includes conducting analysis, information synthesis, summarizing and interpretation of results, to include the identification of patterns and trends in data.
- Make recommendations for actionable areas to intervene and identifies matters of significance that could impact the agency.
- Coordinate cross departmentally to assure compliance with HEDIS measures, quality metrics, performance measures, and national accreditation standards including disseminating information (reports and data) throughout the organization to ensure efficient and quality care.
- Ensure that data from reports are presented in a user-friendly format and made accessible to staff, consumers and community members. Ensure all reports include appropriate references to data sources so that reports could be replicated, if requested.
Trillium knows that work/life balance is important. That’s why we offer our employees competitive benefits and flexibility that is second to none. Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Health Insurance - no premium for employee coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days, plus 10 paid holidays within first year of employment
- NC Local Government retirement pension, plus 401k with 5% employer match & immediate vesting
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Qualifying Employer
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree required in Information Technology, Statistics, Business, Human Service field (such as Psychology, Social Work, etc.), or other data related degree program or fully licensed RN and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in data collection, analysis, reporting and or use of databases.
Or, Master’s degree required in Information Technology, Statistics, Business, Human Service field (such as Psychology, Social Work, etc.), or other data related degree program or fully licensed RN and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in data collection, analysis, reporting and/or use of databases.
Prefer experience in supervision of employees. Experience in quality improvement activities, HEDIS and a working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, handling large data sets, relational databases, and Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, graphs) preferred
License/Certification: CSPA, Certified Machine Learning – Specialty (AWS), Predictive Analytics Certificate (SOA), and/or CAHIMS, ITIL v3 or equivalent certifications preferred.
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must reside in NC
Deadline for application: Close at 11:59 pm on Friday, June 10, 2022.
To be considered for employment, all candidates are required to upload a current resume. Your resume must provide your level of education and detailed work experience, including:
- Employer Name
- Dates of service (month & year)
- Average number of hours worked per week
- Essential duties of the job as related to the position you’re applying for
- Degree type
- Date degree was awarded
- Licensure/certification, if applicable
After submitting your application through our career center in ADP, your resume will be reviewed to ensure that your skills and experience meet the essential criteria for the role you have applied for.
The diversity of the communities we serve is reflected in our employees. Trillium Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Trillium Health Resources is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test as a condition of employment.