This is a remote position. Job Title:
Junior Data Scientist Employment Type:
$56,000 - $65,000 per annum Experience Required:
Minimum 1 year of project experience How to Apply: visit hiremefast.net
to learn more & apply with your resume and cover letter there on the website.About us:
HireMeFast is a leading staffing and recruitment agency specializing in connecting businesses with top-tier talent across various industries. Our mission is to bridge the gap between exceptional candidates and organizations needing their skills, expertise, and unique qualities. Our team of experienced and dedicated recruitment specialists utilizes innovative sourcing strategies, and a vast network to identify and attract top talent. We conduct comprehensive procedures to ensure that only the most qualified candidates are presented to our clients.Responsibilities:
Requirements & Experience:
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and business partners to identify algorithmic problems, brainstorm possible approaches, and recommend the best path forward.
- Develop algorithms iteratively, building in the right level of complexity to solve the business problem at hand and support future improvements.
- Define success criteria for your models so that you can measure impact and changes over time. You'll be expected to communicate findings and drive continuous improvements.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to implement algorithms in production that scale gracefully.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize projects and define requirements.
- Carry out analysis of data produced by our hardware systems and create insightful visualizations to share your findings.
- Contribute to internal libraries to help other teams with their data science needs including visualization, prediction, optimization, and inference.
Why HireMeFast LLC?
- Advanced proficiency with Python and libraries commonly used for data analysis, e.g., Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, and Matplotlib.
- Strong understanding of data modeling and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of optimization and predictive modeling techniques and experience applying them to real-world problems.
- Skilled at translating a general question or problem into a clearly defined algorithmic solution.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
At HireMeFast, we understand that finding the right individuals to join your team is crucial for success and growth of your organization. We are committed to streamlining the hiring process for our clients, ensuring they have access to a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates who are a perfect fit for their specific needs.