At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Understand business requirements, data pipelines and integrate with big data solutions
- Perform feasibility analysis and select appropriate big data/ cloud tech stack
- Hands on with strong programming competency with relevant tools
- Ability to define and adhere to industry best practices in big data
- Collaborate with data architect and develop data engineering solutions
- Good understanding on large scale log analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS
- Solid Knowledge on data warehouse, ETL and Big Data Concepts
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, and similar frameworks.
- Programming competency to work with Apache Spark using Java/Scala or Python
- Excellent SQL Skills (With knowledge of SQL Analytics Functions)
- Working Experience on any Azure or AWS Big Data Tools
- Experience in CICD frameworks and container-based deployments.
- Experience in log analytics tools such as ELK/EFK stack
- Experience in Prometheus and Neo4j is a plus
- At least 6 years of experience in big data analytics
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.