We are Lockheed Martin
The selected candidate for the Data Scientist - Level 2 position will perform Modeling, Simulation & Analysis (MS&A) supporting the U-2 ADP Skunkworks Sustainment program.
Primary responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
What’s In It For You
- Utilize modeling & simulation technical principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to conduct supportability and Performance Based Logistics (PBL) metrics assessments using commercial, government, and LM developed tools.
- Work under the guidance of a technical lead to implement improved Sustainment modeling & analysis capabilities in several areas.
- Analyze ADP Skunkworks fielded performance developing solutions to assigned problems for the purpose of forecasting, root cause analysis, evaluation of potential solutions, and assessment of corrective actions.
- Construction and execution of data models and discrete event simulators.
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection, data cleaning and management.
- Converting data artifacts into visualizations utilizing Tableau.
- Working in big data environments (downloading, uploading, aggregating, etc).
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.This position is in Palmdale, CA