*US-based applicants only*
Blueprint Test Preparation is seeking a full time Finance Data Analyst to join our growing company. The Finance Data Analyst will leverage their strong analytical skills to promote data-driven decision making. This role will be critical for our Finance Team to support the ongoing effort to enhance and maintain reporting and data capabilities within the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain data dashboards to dive insights and influence business decisions
- Support with FP&A functions including analysis of forward looking sales by product lines, revenue recognition, and KPIs
- Participate in delivering QA tests to maintain data accuracy
- Assist with month-end close process including sales analysis, actuals to budget and understanding of key drivers
- Work cross functionally through collaboration by identifying strategic opportunities
Who You Are
- Excited about all things data
- Strong excel abilities (i.e. pivot tables, index, logic formulas)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- You possess strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Prior experience working with financial and visualization tools
- 2-3 year of experience with data reporting and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance or accounting
Life at Blueprint
Hi, we’re Blueprint. We live at the intersection of education and technology. We use cutting edge technology and powerful data to create personalized and innovative learning experiences. Our team is passionate about education and its ability to improve lives. Our learners hold us to a high standard, and we do the same with each other. We thrive on change, we are relentless about improvement, we practice trust-based vulnerability, and we are committed to a culture of freedom and responsibility. We get a lot done, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
More details on life at Blueprint:
- Meaning. Do meaningful work that has a positive impact on society.
- Influence. Good ideas win and we value contributions from everyone.
- Innovation. It’s central to who we are and everything we do.
- Growth. We are always learning and you will sharpen your skill set.
- Performance. We set aspirational goals and make them happen.
- Low ego. High energy. That’s our recipe for success.
- Autonomy. Our team thrives with freedom and responsibility.
- Flexibility. We trust our people to do great work without unnecessary rules.
- Remote first. And not going back.
- Competitive salary at a fast-growing company
- Remote-first work environment allowing for flexibility
- Unlimited PTO, comprehensive health benefits and 401(k) match
- Additional Reenergize Days to support work-life balance
- Monthly remote-work stipend
- Flexible Spending Account
- Parental leave benefits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Continual learning and mentoring opportunities
- Free employee test prep programs and family discounts
At Blueprint we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.